Sketchup Texture is organizing its latest 3D challenge Arch-Viz Modern Office Building Render Contest for December 2014 – January 2015. This 3d challenge is based on a 3d model of a modern office building that is designed, modeled and rendered by Quốc Hữu Trần, a young architect from Vietnam.
Modern Office Building refers to a project that aptly depicts the architectural trends of current years which involve cement, metal armatures, transparency, glass windows “plein air” effect, simple geometric shapes through a stylish optical lightness.
Synopsis: Each contestant has to produce a digital image for making an environment with the help of the model provided. The images can be created with any scene, either: natural, industrial, urban, ecological realistic or imaginary. You have to generate the right surroundings focusing on the best features of this modern office building.
You are allowed to restore all the textures as per your choice, but not allowed to modify the appearance as well as the architectural structure of the project. You are eligible to include any personal detail vegetation, background, peoples, creating atmosphere you want, so as to provide a distinctive mark of your creativity.
Guidelines: Each contestant has to abide by the following rules and regulations:-
- All members belonging to sketchup texture’s Facebook public Group 3D Challenge, are eligible to take part by registering at the site SketchupTexture Club . Registration is free.
- Any type of software and rendering engine can be used in the competition.
- Only uploaded Works to the site of sketchup texture club are considered as valid. The final renders can only be uploaded to the site.
- The contestants can also upload their “work in progress” inside the group 3D Challenge, facilitating all to admire the work process behind the image accordingly transforming the challenge into a great platform for confrontation and learning for all.
- At the time of uploading your 3d artwork inside the group 3D Challenge, you should specify what rendering engine has been used.
- In case your “work in progress ” is published in another group or social network, you must label: SKT 3D challenge arch-viz international render contest.
- Each contestant can render maximum 3 final images.
- Minimum image resolution is 1600 x 900 or 900 x 1600. You are not allowed to upload any image to the site which contains a lower resolution by default.
- Each art work should contain the logo ‘3D CHALLENGE’ that was included in the download.
- The last date for submitting entries is Saturday January 31, 2015 at midnight Italian time.
Prizes: To each competitor will receive only one prize-
First prize : 1000 U.S. dollars
Second prize : 500 U.S. dollars
Third prize : 250 U.S. dollars
2 awards (special mention) : 150 U.S. dollars for each one
SPECIAL MENTION: The sponsors solely take the decision for choosing 2 works amongst all the competitors for the best creativity and visual impact and each one, will be rewarded with a prize of 150 US dollars.
For getting more updates, visit www.sketchuptextureclub.com