The latest version of SketchUp Mobile Viewer produces realistic 3D models with the use of Android phones and tablets. Open and preview your SketchUp models any time from any location.
SketchUp Mobile Viewer 3.0 is updated with the following features:
• Aid in Dimensions, Text & Sections, Edge designs and Watermarks
• Completely revamped Tape Measure tool
• Play Animation, Prev Scene & Next Scene controls to view menu
• Toggles for Hidden Geometry, Section Planes/Cuts, Axes & Permit Transparency to view menu
• Pan & Zoom devices to Navigation menu.
Other features include the following :-
• Download models to your gadgets from the 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account to view offline coherently
• It now becomes easier to transmit and open SketchUp models straight to any android device as well as open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from diverse other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features comprise multi-touch movements for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, along with options for toggling in between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and rectifying the Field of View.
• Application of the Scenes food selection to choose from any type of the standard camera sights (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from a slew of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app presently fixes the adhering to Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, Layer Visibility, Face Design and Background/Sky/Ground Design settings.
• Apply the Layers panel to toggle the components of your SketchUp model layers regard or off.
• Apply the See panel to support any type of of SketchUp’s Face designs and to toggle X-Ray mode regard or off.
• Search and explore through more than 2 million, free 3D models regard 3D Warehouse.
|Image Courtesy: apksiana.com