The latest version of Shaderlight Pro is compatible with Sketchup 2019, macOS Mojave dark mode, a new 4K UHD output resolution preset and more.
Shaderlight is an interactive rendering software plug-in to SketchUp that facilitates the users to generate superior quality images, easily and quickly.
With this new version, the users can efficiently keep control render their SketchUp models, along with the capability to animate your SketchUp scenes and render to the cloud.
New features in Shaderlight 2019
Shaderlight 2019 comprises of an extensive range of workflow improvements together with the capacity to render transparent materials in chalk renders.
Given below, some exclusive features of Shaderlight 2019
Transparent objects will now be transparent in chalk renders.
• Shaderlight’s render settings are saved separately for every SketchUp scene.
• Shaderlight render window now provides support to macOS Mojave’s dark mode.
• Shaderlight resisits a computer from going into sleep mode at the time of rendering.
• Shaderlight will now suspend App Nap for the plug-in even as a render is on the go on macOS.
• A 4K UHD output resolution preset in included.
• Shaderlight warns while applying the ‘Quit Shaderlight’ menu option on macOS at the time of rendering.
Note: The customers who brought Shaderlight on or after November 21st 2018 can upgrade to Shaderlight 2019 at free of cost. Contact email@example.com.
To purchase this newest version of shaderlight, click on the following link www.artvps.com