Douglas C. Wright Architects invite applications for highly motivated Project Architects with 3+ years experience for full time positions:
Skills and Abilities:
• Project Architect experience, showing experience with all aspects of project management (budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants, document management from design through construction documents, document production and Construction Administration ).
• Knowledge with high-end residential work (either apartments, townhouses, or single family homes).
• Added advantage will be given for experience with country clubs but it is not mandatory.
• Added advantage will be given for managing the teams of 1 or more architects.
• Leadership and collaboration skills.
• Sound communication skills with other architects, contractors, consultants and capability of coordinating these teams.
Generally when it comes to rendering our SketchUp models, we normally use V-Ray. But instead, we can use Photoshop to generate some life-like results. This works best with collage-style illustration. These types of illustrations are not only great for speed, but also for informal presentations. Here broad ideas and atmosphere are in focus rather than details. Post-processing is less strict and it is not important to maintain proper perspective.
This skechup plugin is compatible with sketchup 2016.
Compositions are rather more playful with no rules.
1. Base Image – The base image will be used as a guide for laying down other textures and materials in Photoshop.
2. Background – Here you can carefully go through to select backgrounds you may like, or you can randomly select a background too.
3. Textures – There are countless textures available on the internet. You need to go through them to carefully select what you want. Here is a tip, after choosing upon your textures you can store them in a pre designated folder. This is will help you be organized when working on a project.