This exclusive v-ray for sketchup video tutorial, Alex Oliver, lead instructor at Sketchup School, provides some useful tips for the user so that they can’t omit some vital steps while rendering with v-ray for sketchup. The users always miss these vital steps and waste huge time for recreating the rendering.
The video focuses on the following crucial points :-
1. How to place the Sun in SketchUp in order that V-Ray can perfectly shine sunlight into your model
2. Guidelines for applying Groups, Components & Layers in SketchUp to transform your rendering workflow more effective in V-Ray
3. Guidelines for arranging your materials to simplify them to perform with in V-Ray
4. The variation in how V-Ray renders details, and why it is necessary to add more of them in SketchUp to improve the quality renderings remarkably.
5. How to maximize your polygon count in SketchUp for rapid, superior quality renderings in V-Ray.
The first important step is to ensure your model is render-ready. Render-ready checklists comprise of the following five important steps :-
a. Orient your model
b. Optimize Your File
c. Arrange your materials
d. Include realistic details
e. Recall your polygons
To get detail explanations about these important steps, go through the following video tutorial.
Video Source Architecture Inspirations