It allows the users to generate 3D buildings parametrically for the inclusion of site context to your model. The Buildings which are produced with SketchOSM can then be allocated universally by publishing directly to OpenStreetMap (OSM).
It is an extensive database for accessing and editing geo-information through GPS devices, websites, apps etc.
Given below, some exclusive features of the plugin :-
• Well matched with SketchUp 2017+ Make or Pro (Windows Only)
• Geo-location tool
• Geo-locate your model and import a satellite image from DigitalGlobe as a reference for tracing buildings
• Import OSM road centerlines and illustrate the current OSM 3D Buildings for reference
• Generate simple OSM 3D Buildings
• Generate Multi-Part Complex (Relation) Buildings
• Parametric tools to edit new buildings
• Height Tool
• Roof shape (gable, hip, round, skillion, onion, dome, round, pyramid)
• Roof Height
• Building Color
• Roof Color
• Edit Building Outline
• Minimum Building Height
• Copy Attributes (tags) from one building to another
To get more information, go through the following link. extensions.sketchup.com
To learn the complete process, go through the following video.