BoolTool plugin of SketchUp allows designers to add nuanced detail to the design as accurately as they expect. Performing some Boolean operations are tough for SketchUp even with the Solid Tools. This is why SketchUp releases this new BoolTool extension to design precision models.
Since Boolean operations need high-precision 3D details, internal SketchUp Geometry engine struggles to define the function as exactly as required. This leads SolidTool users to opt for the Copy and scaled-up workflow to make their solid Tool operation error free. The limitations of SolidTool have also been eliminated by the use BoolTool for SketchUp.
For accessing complete benefits of BoolTool, you need to purchase the plugin. Otherwise, you can witness the Boolean operation but cannot make any object with it.
Features of BoolTool2 are as follows:
- This application is for SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro.
• It works on small, complex object in your 3D modeling.
• It does not create a new object; rather it modifies the existing one.
• Maintains the layers and names of the first object it works on.
- It performs functions like union, difference, intersection, trim and split.
• It comes up with a new single object creation tool.
• It delivers solid 3D printable object in every case.
This first and user-friendly extension of SketchUp makes the 3D design even more interesting and simplified. It offers an understandable environment where you can enjoy your design the way you want. Along with some essential features, this application will prove beneficial to work on more complex objects that even the internal SketchUp geometry found hard to solve.