Google SketchUp team has been improving their tools and models continuously, at first they have released the new updated SketchUp Pro 2019 and then they released new 3D Warehouse.
The whole SketchUp team has been discussing to bring SketchUp lovers the newest development in the life of their products; they proudly announced a brand new way to purchase all the SketchUp products which is the SketchUp Subscription. They have offered the best value so that users and SketchUp lovers can easily choose the perfect combination of SketchUp for every project, workflow or creative concept.
About Extension Warehouse: It is an online resource with various plug-ins developed made especially for SketchUp and these extensions help to add some special tools and features to SketchUp. These extensions can be found for any particular application like drawing or 3D printing and some industry specified tools for architecture, interior design, construction and many more. So basically in this Extension Warehouse people can do the following things:
- Users can search extensions by name or as per the functionality.
- They can also install various extensions with a single click of a button.
- Or users can also control all the extensions from easy-to-use location in the My Extension page.
But there are millions of models and 17 languages in the 3D warehouse of SketchUp Pro 2019 tht makes it difficult to find the right one that can be used on the tools. SketchUp users have been facing this difficulty from a very long time so the SketchUp team has done something to fix this problem as they don’t want that their customers may miss their perfect model and they want to help in discovering som hidden gems in SketchUp 3D Warehouse. SketchUp team proudly announced the release of Categories on 3D Warehouse; these categories will help the users to easily search and browse in the world’s largest 3D model library. Here are the most improved features and the categories discussed that will help to figure the things out:
- Better browsing: The new updated 3D Warehouse has come with better browsing experience to do the heavy lifting through the following steps- 1. At first users need to start with an “empty search”, 2. Then they have to select a Category, 3. There, they can watch the search results update and 4. Can get inspired.
- Refining the search: The quality of search based as per the text of the author that uses to describe their model and if description doesn’t match with model the Selecting a Category will help to filter out the models that aren’t relate to the description.
- Sorting by Subcategory: There will be millions of categories from which users can get their own models but if they want any specific one the Subcategory option will help to select the exact model.
- Filtering by real-world products: Users can now search their needed buyable 3D models from the Manufacturer Model filter option where they can easily find and buy models.
- Categorizing the models: Categorization option in SketchUp 3D Warehouse has just begun which can be made better with the help of users like users can themselves categorize models as their own need. Actually categories make it easier to find right great content on 3D Warehouse, even there is no title or description or it can be in different language